Small Business KPIs
Do you know your baselines? I want you to be able to understand your baseline numbers for your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) so you truly understand what works and doesn’t work with your online marketing over the next 30 – 90 days and beyond.
Measure for Success
You’ve invested in your website and online business so your company can grow. Here are a few KPIs I want to make sure you are tracking starting today so you can track and measure your growth and success in the future.
The six indicators below are some good options and will give you possible ideas of what you should be monitoring:
- How many contacts do you have in your marketing automation system or email program?
- How many website visitors do you have each month?
- Do you capture leads on your site with forms? If so, how many leads do you capture each month online?
- Do you have an E-commerce website? If so, what is your monthly online revenue?
- How many Facebook “likers” (people who like your page) do you have?
- What percentage of your website visitors turn into sales, leads, and email sign-ups? (This is also known as your “conversion rate.”)
Google Analytics & KPI’s
If you don’t know what your KPIs are, it’s time to get some systems in place so you can measure these KPIs. The first thing you need to do is to have Google Analytics installed on your website. You can learn more about Google Analytics here.
If you don’t think that you can get the above set up within a few hours please let me know. I’ll give you a few options on how you can get things set up quickly.
Laying the Foundation
We are laying the foundation for you to build a successful online business. As a business owner, you need to understand who you are selling to, or where your business KPIs are today. I would love to see your ideal customer/buyer personas and any KPIs you have developed. If you would like any feedback, contact me by clicking here.